• Banned
they have ran out of grit up here, there for i assume that i wont get into nursery tomorrow with matthew Sad wait and see I will drive down there tomorrow and it will be all snow still, the main roads are clear and Tesco was busy tonight very busy. as we are expected another snow fall again.

• Administrators
oh dear, and my dad always critisizes how we come to a standstill down here when it snows......i thought you lot up there just got on with it! Big Grin he might get a sarcy text off me if everything starts shutting down!

xx

• VIP
jack went back to school today, not sure he will be there tomorrow though we have a weather warningSad and he as been a nightmare since he came home!

• Administrators
(01-04-2010, 07:57 PM)jacknchloesmum Wrote: jack went back to school today, not sure he will be there tomorrow though we have a weather warningSad and he as been a nightmare since he came home!

We also have been told to expect the heavens to open.....Dodgy
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
(01-04-2010, 07:57 PM)jacknchloesmum Wrote: jack went back to school today, not sure he will be there tomorrow though we have a weather warningSad and he as been a nightmare since he came home!

We also have been told to expect the heavens to open.....Dodgy
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE