• Banned
Daniel they have had all over xmas do this sort of thing. typical huh.

• Administrators
i knew it would happen! its so stupid, surely the caretaker or someone could come in the day before n switch the heating on. Any in any case, why does their heating always break down when its cold......ours doesnt Confused

• Moderators
(01-04-2010, 05:16 PM)Lucy Wrote: i knew it would happen! its so stupid, surely the caretaker or someone could come in the day before n switch the heating on. Any in any case, why does their heating always break down when its cold......ours doesnt Confused

doesnt the caretaker actually take care of the school in the school holidays?? friends hubby used to be our schools caretaker and he was always popping in to check everything was up and running before school started.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Well if thats the case i blame one of two possible things.....

1)Global Warming
2)Gordon Brown

Why these things??

Because all i ever read in the papers is something is the fault of one of these......
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
why would global warming affect the heating?? and you just dont like the PM anyway, he does no right in your eyes lol

xx