• Registered
I hope school opens again soon. I'm going mad from sleep deprivation and if I have to hear every item in the Argos catalogue read out to me again I will go crazy.

• Administrators
(01-07-2010, 11:38 AM)bessie Wrote: I hope school opens again soon. I'm going mad from sleep deprivation and if I have to hear every item in the Argos catalogue read out to me again I will go crazy.
The argos....
At least when the Children rip out the pages as they always seem to do and you when you need something that page is missing he will hopefully know the catalogue number for you...Blush
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Yep although if I trust to that I'll think Im going in for some cheap kitchen scales and come out with one of those life size ride on Thomas engines for a couple of hundred quid! The strange thing is that he has decided that some of the things are boys' and others are girls' although how out of two seemingly identical ALBA flatscreen tellies one can be for boys and one for girls I've no clue - and how he remembers it all!!!!!

• Banned
my Children are back at school and nursery matthew went back today and daniel went to school tuesday

• Administrators
I think our daughters school will be closed tommorow as well and we expecting more snow on Sunday and monday and its meant to be heavy!!!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE