• VIP
Oh I hope I'm not the only one, is anyone feeling a little relieved the Children are back at school tomorrow? I love my Children (obviously) and I'm a good mum (I think, I hope!Tongue) but it's been really stressful this christmas as well as fun, but aarrggh I'm so tired and I only get a break when they are at school.

So kiddies, mum loves ya, but gawd I can't wait for that bus to come in the morning Big Grin

• Banned
yeah back to school tomorrow weather permitted, if the weather is still bad with snow the school will be off as the bus wont get up the streets. Maggiemay where you live? we live in cumbernauld. I such a relief to get a break when the Children are at school.

• Moderators
Matt went back today, he was soooo excited he didnt sleep all night which is why i was on here at 5am lol got him up at 4 to give mark some sleep as when matt happy matt is loud lol and EEEEEEEEEEEing and flicking the wall at 4am isnt condutive to sleep but i should get sleep tonight as he will be exhausted Excercise
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Karen I live in West Yorkshire about 8 miles outside of Leeds.

Well surprise, surprise, had a phone call to say he's not in school tomorrow as the drive hasn't been cleared (the school is set back in some woods and the drive is quite long) so my 'hooray' has been short-lived Tongue Don't know why it couldn't have been done today though.

I know what you mean about the noise Corrine, Jack screams a lot during the night when he's up, very happy ones very loudly. Thank goodness we've got good neighbours who pretend they havent heard a thing. Although it's funny how OH suddenly becomes profoundly deaf during the night, as he claims he never hears him either Dodgy

• Administrators
my daughters school was closed today because of lack of heating.
I was nearly tempted to pay for the engineer to attend this morning so they could open as normal.....lol!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE