• VIP
Hi Debbie, i have 2 children with CDCS if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask, also as Vicky said the cdc support group is brilliant to.

My daughters no longer have the cat cry, but i loved it then cause the house was quiet, they have now found there voices, lol.

Are you getting genetic testing done?? This will give you a definite diagnosis, you may be offered testing as well, to see if you are a carrier, not all parents are though.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Established member
Hey Pippa.............................Fancy seeing you here too!!! <3

Debbie - Pippa and My son are near the same age and if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask us! xxx

• VIP
Thanks a lot for your messages. I have just looked at the CDC website and it does seem he fits nearly all the symtoms. We are waiting to see a geneticist in April so a firm diagnoses would be made then I guess.

Debbiie x
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• VIP
When my daughters were informally diagnosed it took 8 weeks for Nicole's test results and 7 days for Jessica's to come through. So it does vary.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Established member
Nathaniels genetic test took 2 weeks to come back, but they told us that it could take up to 4 weeks. Everyone I've ever spoken to has different times. Where abouts to you live?