• VIP
Hi

has any one got a child with this syndrome as we have been told today this could be what our son Jack has. He does fit a lot of the symtoms but the cat like cry I am a little unsure. He has always sounded different to our other children and his voice is quieter than usual . He always sounded like he had a sore throat as a new born and now at 14 months he kind of whines more than a full blown cry. Any info on this would be really appreciated.

Thanks Debbie
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• Established member
hi I'm Vicki, my 3 year son is 3 and has Cri du Chat Syndrome. The UK CDCs Support Group is a really good place for information, www .criduchat. org. uk/ . My son was diagnosed at 5 months old and i know how hard it is. Any questions please feel free to ask me anytime!

• Administrators
Hi hun, we have another member with 2 older girls with cri-du-chat, ill pm her n ask her to pop on Smile xx

• New member Moderation
Hi there, my son, GabrielAngel, is 3 and has CdCS.
As I say I hope that you find what you are looking for on these pages. I am sorry for the swift reply but I didn't want to pass your comment by but am in the middle of completing DLA forms..............nightmare!!!
Do keep in touch and feel free to ask anything, I promise to answer if I can or at least point you in the direction of someone who can.

Take Care

Pippa

• New member Moderation
Hey...............fancy seeing you here!!! XXXHeart