• Registered
l am now my own with my daughter as her Dad made the excuse he couldnt handle her disability but he had a son who was perfectly ok he left him as well we have been on our own since my daughter was six she is now 23 my son is 35 married and has Children of his own who l help to care for when they are working him and his wife are really good so is my sisters l do get breaks but lm so tired all l want to do is sleep our just sit and listen to the silence its great we no longer see my ex hubby at all his loss as my daughter is a joy to have around most of the time hard work but happy with it we muddle through like the rest of the people on this forum some days we get it right some we dont l just make the best of the good days and try to forget of the bad ones
katiebubbles
xx

• Administrators
Its so tragic when relationships fail and there are children involved.
But some relationships simply cannot withstand the extra demand it places on it.
I think we would all agree it can be hard at times to balance the relationship side of things when we have been up all night and had all day appointments and illnesses and by the end of the day were nodding off.
It can be hard to make that time for each other.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
WHAT LIFE??!!

• Administrators
Know that feeling lou............
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Banned
i think when there is 2 parents in the family with additional needs then they both have to get a level where they have there own space in order to cope.