• VIP
My best friend is organising a sponsored head shave, to pay for matty to have more treatment at the CPPC. She's been growing her hair for about 3 years, so its about 20" long at the moment, not a small amount to lose!
I want to publicise it to get more sponsors, so have been emailing lots Big Grin Pick me up magazine want to do another story on him (he was featured in there in 2007) and I've just had the local paper on the phone wanting to come and and photograph next week Big Grin my boys going to be famous! Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• New member Moderation
that is great that she is going to help him out to have more treatment so if people wanted to sponsor her how do they go about it x

• VIP
we're setting up something online hopefully! I did plan to come on here and bug for sponsors when its sorted out Big Grin just wanted to tell everyone about the paper and magazine lol

• New member Moderation
lol would yuo post pics of it being done x

• VIP
Of course! Shes taken photos of her hair at the current length, her 9 year old daughter wants to help shave it so I'll take photos of that, then of the final result.
Theres a facebook group, 'charity team matty headshave' if anyone wants to join?