• VIP
im taking lessons with the AA at moment (on my 4th lesson)
if i apply for driving lessons would i be able to get them and still go with aa
or do they only have certain driving school you have to go with

Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
(02-04-2011, 09:01 AM)sweetgiz Wrote: im taking lessons with the AA at moment (on my 4th lesson)
if i apply for driving lessons would i be able to get them and still go with aa
or do they only have certain driving school you have to go with
just found out they do them with bsm
proper gutted i really like the driving instructor who ive got now
hes really good

Heart mum of 2 Heart

• Administrators
Yeah I'm doing mine with bsm, they give you a full package for an award, I've been given 45hours worth of lessons, 2 goes at my theory and 2 at my practical. I've done 15 hours and passed my theory, just waiting for them to sort my next lesson out. If I'm honest, my instructor hasn't been great, he doesn't turn up and when he doe ways late so when I phoned them they said they'd change him for a new one bt I haven't heard back off them at all!! Bit disappointed at the moment but hopefully once that's sorted ill be back on track Smile xx

• VIP
(02-04-2011, 09:54 AM)Lucy Wrote: Yeah I'm doing mine with bsm, they give you a full package for an award, I've been given 45hours worth of lessons, 2 goes at my theory and 2 at my practical. I've done 15 hours and passed my theory, just waiting for them to sort my next lesson out. If I'm honest, my instructor hasn't been great, he doesn't turn up and when he doe ways late so when I phoned them they said they'd change him for a new one bt I haven't heard back off them at all!! Bit disappointed at the moment but hopefully once that's sorted ill be back on track Smile xx
i did my drving lessons 10 years ago but packed it in with a different driving insrtuctor
im with aa at the moment
and got to be honest he always there on time he been great very professional
but ive had 8 hours (2hours each lesson) 4 lessons so far
and you get a booklet which the driving instructor fills in
and shows you how far you are on with your driving
and which shows the ones that you still need to learn / practice
its great lttle book shows other things too
but i feel that im nearly half way through with my driving
and they got there own code of conduct

its such a shame that they dont let you chose from certain ones
not just bsm

Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
hi i had a family fund grant for driving lessons with bsm , my instructor was ok but the lessons seemed to go on forever but please dont give up , ive now been passed for 2 years and have a car through the motorbility scheme . its fantastic to be able to drive i honestly dont know how i managed before.
so i hope you all do really well and pass really soon good luck xxx