• VIP
Hey guys xx

Have £100 thomas cook voucher left from my FF award from last yr and i really want to book lego land for bradleys 10th birthday in may , Is there anyway i can do this using the thomas cook vouncher?? i dont want it as a hotel break or anything just 4 tickets to the park?

Thanks xx

• Administrators
Put your family fund vouchers away Smile
Try
http://www.merlinsmagicwand.org/
Highly recomended and they really do progress the application very quickly.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
merlins magic wand is fantastic we had lego land tickets last year it was great this year we have alton tower tickets they are great and do process it very quicky x
xxxxx I am the happiest woman alive i have my perfect family xxxxx

• Established member
merlin magic wand is awesome - got granted tickets quickly this year and can't wait to go to Legoland!!!

• VIP
HEY

Just wanted to say thankyou to you for telling me about merlins magic wand , i had never heard of them till i posted this and i applyed and just got email today that my tickets for legoland are in the post :-D My little bradley is going to be over the moon and saving means i can give him some money to spend in the lego shop which is going to be his idea of heaven (Lego is his obsession) He makes everything he sees out of lego be it a car a tree or some one out of eastenders lol

Also can't wait to take lots of pics and hope they use them on there website that would be so lovely Smile

Thanks again

Liv xxxx