• Registered
My daughter also attends these and she loves it ... they did a campaign a few weeks ago named

TO TINY TO TINKLE
self explanatory i think it had the local council there the mayor etc and it was to raise issues and awarness of disabled toilets it really was a good day the other issue there was
PARKING SPACE A DISGRACE
to raise awareness on parking spaces
Corrine I am sure your neice would love it and it is a great way for confidence building and learning life skills.

• Registered
(01-28-2011, 03:34 PM)Berniethebolt Wrote: Can You tell me where the clubs are in N Ireland?? and is there a critera as to the children who can use these clubs??

Many Thanks

Bernie

Hi Bernie,

Hopefully you've found the answer to this by now, but if anyone else had the same question;

We have clubs in Armagh, Belfast, Lisburn, and Londonderry. The clubs are for young people with mobility needs, for ages 8 - 25, but the typical age range tends to be 10 - 18. We try to make them as accessible as possible, from taking into account the different communication and medical needs, to helping with transport where possible. If you want to find out more, you can contact the Northern Ireland co-ordinator, Nicole Milligan, on 07901 913 090.

I hope that's helpful!

• VIP
they sound really good
i'm in northants any clubs near me

• Registered
Hi wweangelica,

I think the closest ones to you would be either the Birmingham or Dunstable club. Your best bet would be to call the Midlands co-ordinator on 07795325931. Her name is Catherine, and she'll be able to tell you more.

• Registered
We've just launched a new club in Northampton! The next date is on the 13th February, and Catherine will be the one to talk to, if you want more information or to book a place.