• VIP
are there any clubs in cornwall

• Registered
(01-28-2011, 02:08 PM)corinne Wrote: is there an age limit for these clubs? and is there one near stoke on trent/newcastle under lyme
corinne

Hi Corinne,

Most Ambassadors are between 10 and 18 years of ages, although we have had some younger and older ones. There is a club in Stoke on Trent. The coordinator in that region is Catherine Lissaman. Feel free to contact her on 07795 325 931 . We look forward to hearing from you!

• Moderators
its my niece who is in a wheelchair and she is 11 next month and still very shy so something like this might be a good idea, my son is autistic and will be 18 in june.
i used to go to college with a bloke whos wife had something to do with whizz kidz in burslem but i going back over ten years lol and by that time matt wasnt in the maclaran buggy as i couldnt keep hold of that while he ran off as the reins didnt do their job very well hehe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(01-28-2011, 03:34 PM)Berniethebolt Wrote: Can You tell me where the clubs are in N Ireland?? and is there a critera as to the children who can use these clubs??

Many Thanks

Bernie

Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• Established member
I just wanted to say. My daughter went to a local Whizz Kidz Ambassador club this week and had a fantastic time.
jools. xx