• Administrators
Hello Katherine, and welcome to the forum.
We are all a freindly bunch here so please join in and say hello and tell us about you and your family.

Once again thank you for joining the forum
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Hi, I'm Katherine, I'm 29. I have 3 children 5yo son, 3yo daughter and my little surprise (quite a big one actually) son who is 18 months and a darling partner who somehow puts up with us all and picks up the pieces when things go downhill. My 5 yr old son has Autism and I am so happy to have found this site. I hope to return here again and again. I get the feeling it could end up being an invaluable resource as we muddle along through further unknowns. I hope so. x

• Administrators
(10-14-2009, 01:01 PM)Katherine Wrote: Hi, I'm Katherine, I'm 29. I have 3 children 5yo son, 3yo daughter and my little surprise (quite a big one actually) son who is 18 months and a darling partner who somehow puts up with us all and picks up the pieces when things go downhill. My 5 yr old son has Autism and I am so happy to have found this site. I hope to return here again and again. I get the feeling it could end up being an invaluable resource as we muddle along through further unknowns. I hope so. x
Hi Karen,
I hope you find the site useful,we are trying to get as much information online as possible to make it a one stop shop for any information you may need.
Using the search bar on the top of the site and also on the homepage hopefully will be a very good resource of information for people.
Stick around and have fun.Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE