• Registered
Hi am tracey , i have twin boys who are 5 , joe has very mild dysmorphism , gdd, s/l disorder , with a few other problems Sad joe also got glue ear , and small loss of hearing ,he is also short sighted. is there any other parent out there with a child with dysmorphism i would like to hear from them please feel free to contact me xx

• VIP
Hi, my son is 6 months old and has dysmorphic features, hypotonia, breathing difficulties, poor eyesight, various delays in development etc.
Your boys are gorgeous! I know my son is a lot younger than yours but just wanted to reply! I'm not sure is my sons features are getting less noticeable as he gets older or if I'm just used to them. One helpful doc suggested he might grow into his features! It wasn't meant in a nasty way tho
Rachel, Thea and Nate xx

• Established member
Hi my daighter has dismorphic features, hpotonia, parabel fissures and many other issues , she also has 2 rare chromo disorders Alfi syndrome (9p deletion) and another one called trisomy 4 , i onoticed from the moment she was born that she looked different but took 6 months before it was noted ....u have lovely boys i also have twins they r 12 now and arent they just a joy x x x x

• VIP
hi, my daughter is 8 years old and has noonans. her features are dysmorphic but she does not have low set ears. she has epicanthal folds, no real bridge to her nose and the bride is wide too. all these are mild for her condition and more noticable when she was younger. i was only thinking last night ...i wonder what she will look like when shes an adult/ will these features disappear? she should make 4ft 11"in height. at the moment she is 116cm tall but will carry on growing until she is 19 years old. she has no other medical condition at all and is a high achiever at school.

• VIP
my beautiful daughter

Attached Files Image(s)