• Registered
am i reading this right, that it does not matter how much u earn now, u can still apply for funding, does this include heating as we have an old heating system, and we were told we could apply for a grant but got turned down due to my husbands earnings, they say the heating is quite bad for the Children

• Registered
Hi, just a query about ff going to contact all previous applicants that were turned down for an award. Any idea on the timescale of this as we have been (patiently) waiting since being turned down in November. Should I just send in a new form anyway?

• Registered
(03-11-2011, 05:08 PM)northernmum Wrote: Hi, just a query about ff going to contact all previous applicants that were turned down for an award. Any idea on the timescale of this as we have been (patiently) waiting since being turned down in November. Should I just send in a new form anyway?

• Registered
(03-11-2011, 05:09 PM)northernmum Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 05:08 PM)northernmum Wrote: Hi, just a query about ff going to contact all previous applicants that were turned down for an award. Any idea on the timescale of this as we have been (patiently) waiting since being turned down in November. Should I just send in a new form anyway?

forgot to add that we still meet the rest of the qualifying criteria Blush

• VIP
(03-11-2011, 05:11 PM)northernmum Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 05:09 PM)northernmum Wrote:

forgot to add that we still meet the rest of the qualifying criteria Blush

Hi Northernmum
Letters were sent out a few weeks ago now, you should have received it. It sounds like yours has perhaps been lost in the post. Please could you send an email with your details to info@familyfund.org.uk and we will let you know whether we can reconsider your application.
Many thanks, Family Fund