• Registered
(01-19-2011, 04:27 PM)Niki G Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 04:58 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Whereabouts are you? I've been looking for one of these!

Im in Somerset. Smile
(01-18-2011, 04:58 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Whereabouts are you? I've been looking for one of these!

Im in Somerset. Smile

Cheddar, Somerset
Replied via email to your other message as for some reason it wouldnt let me as I havent made enough posts

• Registered
(01-18-2011, 04:47 PM)Niki G Wrote: I have a brand new buggy pod for sale - little folding seat for toddler to fix onto side of a buggy or wheelchair - check out their website for further details as I think they do list suitable wheelchairs that they fit onto. We had a convaid cruiser, and it didnt quite fit onto it correctly, I used it a couple of times and it broke, so contacted the supplier and they sent me a brand new one. When my son got his new wheelchair "Chunc" which we saw at the Naidex show with one of these buggy pods attached to it we though great! But my daughter soon outgrew the buggy pod by the time we raised funds for the Chunc, It also needed an adaption which cost extra to fit the buggy pod onto the Chunc, so we never used the new buggy pod.
To buy new it was £75, so as it has never been used I am looking for sensible offers for this. The seat is black, it is in box and has instructions. Collection would be great, but I am willing to send if the buyer wants to pay for the p&p. Please message me if interested. I could email a photo if required.

Hello, my name is natalie and ive just joined this site today. Only reason for that is i googled buggy pod and it came up with yr quote buggy pod fro sale for wheel chair. My son has cerebral palsy and i have a 10month old too. I just wonder if there was a website tht u can look at for these buggy pods for w/chairs and if u know it?? Many thanks natalie

• Established member
did this buggypod feel secure to you i had one attached to a maclaren major and the seat managed to slide off the bar and swung away to the side. luckily i was in a secure area but i hate to think what would've happened in an area with a busy road. my daughter now has an invacare blade wheelchair and i'm looking for another alternative seating space for my 2 year old boy. i can't risk it happening along the busy we have to plod along every day

• Established member
(03-14-2011, 01:14 PM)natty Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 04:47 PM)Niki G Wrote: I have a brand new buggy pod for sale - little folding seat for toddler to fix onto side of a buggy or wheelchair - check out their website for further details as I think they do list suitable wheelchairs that they fit onto. We had a convaid cruiser, and it didnt quite fit onto it correctly, I used it a couple of times and it broke, so contacted the supplier and they sent me a brand new one. When my son got his new wheelchair "Chunc" which we saw at the Naidex show with one of these buggy pods attached to it we though great! But my daughter soon outgrew the buggy pod by the time we raised funds for the Chunc, It also needed an adaption which cost extra to fit the buggy pod onto the Chunc, so we never used the new buggy pod.
To buy new it was £75, so as it has never been used I am looking for sensible offers for this. The seat is black, it is in box and has instructions. Collection would be great, but I am willing to send if the buyer wants to pay for the p&p. Please message me if interested. I could email a photo if required.

Hello, my name is natalie and ive just joined this site today. Only reason for that is i googled buggy pod and it came up with yr quote buggy pod fro sale for wheel chair. My son has cerebral palsy and i have a 10month old too. I just wonder if there was a website tht u can look at for these buggy pods for w/chairs and if u know it?? Many thanks natalie

• Established member
hi natalie i googled buggy pod compatable with whatever wheelchair brand you have and bingo! good luck! although if you read my previous message about buggypods it might put you off. no-one else seems to have reported anything similiar so i don't know. i am looking for another alternative but haven't found one yet. i went onto invacare wheelchair website and they wanted to charge me £75 for an answer!! i was gobsmacked!