• Registered
I have a brand new buggy pod for sale - little folding seat for toddler to fix onto side of a buggy or wheelchair - check out their website for further details as I think they do list suitable wheelchairs that they fit onto. We had a convaid cruiser, and it didnt quite fit onto it correctly, I used it a couple of times and it broke, so contacted the supplier and they sent me a brand new one. When my son got his new wheelchair "Chunc" which we saw at the Naidex show with one of these buggy pods attached to it we though great! But my daughter soon outgrew the buggy pod by the time we raised funds for the Chunc, It also needed an adaption which cost extra to fit the buggy pod onto the Chunc, so we never used the new buggy pod.
To buy new it was £75, so as it has never been used I am looking for sensible offers for this. The seat is black, it is in box and has instructions. Collection would be great, but I am willing to send if the buyer wants to pay for the p&p. Please message me if interested. I could email a photo if required.

• VIP
Whereabouts are you? I've been looking for one of these!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Registered
(01-18-2011, 04:47 PM)Niki G Wrote: I have a brand new buggy pod for sale - little folding seat for toddler to fix onto side of a buggy or wheelchair - check out their website for further details as I think they do list suitable wheelchairs that they fit onto. We had a convaid cruiser, and it didnt quite fit onto it correctly, I used it a couple of times and it broke, so contacted the supplier and they sent me a brand new one. When my son got his new wheelchair "Chunc" which we saw at the Naidex show with one of these buggy pods attached to it we though great! But my daughter soon outgrew the buggy pod by the time we raised funds for the Chunc, It also needed an adaption which cost extra to fit the buggy pod onto the Chunc, so we never used the new buggy pod.
To buy new it was £75, so as it has never been used I am looking for sensible offers for this. The seat is black, it is in box and has instructions. Collection would be great, but I am willing to send if the buyer wants to pay for the p&p. Please message me if interested. I could email a photo if required.

Hi could u tell me how much the adaptation would cost please. We have just got a Chunc for my Izzy (which is fantastic) and have a 2yr who likes to walk everywhere now, so putting her in the double pushchair is not an option so this seems a great idea. Also what weight or age does the pod go up to?? and lastly are you near(ish) Ipswich?
Sorry for all the question.
Regards
Nic

• Registered
(01-18-2011, 04:58 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Whereabouts are you? I've been looking for one of these!

Im in Somerset. Smile
(01-18-2011, 04:58 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: Whereabouts are you? I've been looking for one of these!

Im in Somerset. Smile

• Registered
(01-18-2011, 06:52 PM)Izzysmum05 Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 04:47 PM)Niki G Wrote: I have a brand new buggy pod for sale - little folding seat for toddler to fix onto side of a buggy or wheelchair - check out their website for further details as I think they do list suitable wheelchairs that they fit onto. We had a convaid cruiser, and it didnt quite fit onto it correctly, I used it a couple of times and it broke, so contacted the supplier and they sent me a brand new one. When my son got his new wheelchair "Chunc" which we saw at the Naidex show with one of these buggy pods attached to it we though great! But my daughter soon outgrew the buggy pod by the time we raised funds for the Chunc, It also needed an adaption which cost extra to fit the buggy pod onto the Chunc, so we never used the new buggy pod.

Hi could u tell me how much the adaptation would cost please. We have just got a Chunc for my Izzy (which is fantastic) and have a 2yr who likes to walk everywhere now, so putting her in the double pushchair is not an option so this seems a great idea. Also what weight or age does the pod go up to?? and lastly are you near(ish) Ipswich?
Sorry for all the question.
Regards
Nic

Hi - I did ring chunc, cause you know what they are like, they like to ask what you want and send a quote in the post. But honestly I cannot remember what it was but I "THINK" it was about £70!!!!!!!! but give them a ring and ask, cause it may not be that much. Um it says on box not suitable for under 6 months of age (prob cause it doesnt lie flat and not enough support), and it also says max weight 15kg. I live in Somerset , but could send if you wanted me to but you would have to pay for the p&p due to size and weight of box.
Thanks
sorry for delay have been out all day.
Niki