• VIP
Hello all

im so confused here , my son is 3 and a half now comin on to 4 and he really needs a new car seat such a shame as he loves going in the car and the one hes has is for babies ...but he is small for hes age , but he is always sitting forward in in and its not good for hes posture at all!!

which one would you all reccomend ? and why?

he can sit up alone , but does get tired and slouches after a while ....and hes only a tiny bit still lol

i would prefer one also thats high up so he can have a good nose out the window Smile
and one that turns so easy to get him in the car

but i cannot afford a expensive oneSad

thankyou x

• VIP
(01-13-2011, 12:03 PM)ambreen Wrote: Hello all

im so confused here , my son is 3 and a half now comin on to 4 and he really needs a new car seat such a shame as he loves going in the car and the one hes has is for babies ...but he is small for hes age , but he is always sitting forward in in and its not good for hes posture at all!!

which one would you all reccomend ? and why?

he can sit up alone , but does get tired and slouches after a while ....and hes only a tiny bit still lol

i would prefer one also thats high up so he can have a good nose out the window Smile
and one that turns so easy to get him in the car

but i cannot afford a expensive oneSad

thankyou x
what is his wieght in kgs and hieght
without that i cant really suggest
but if you on ebay they might be a special needs one available

Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
hi, i have a mothercare solo which cost a bargin £40! and it has restraining straps - it says age 9months to 4 years but my daughter has a growth disorder so she is nearly 9 years (her low weight means she cant go up a car seat, she is 3 stone) and she fits in it lovely, i think it is a generous size. we have never needed a special needs one but like your son she does get tired on a long journey. the straps hold her well. lol

• VIP
thanku ladys for your input

i have had a look at one called britax evolva ? looks quite good .....but its pricey 99 quid at the moment on offer ??