• VIP
Hi if anyone on here is from Belfast there is a support group that is being held fortnightly at Sure Start's parent room on the Albertbridge road . There will be one on Wednesday the 19th of January from 10 am till 12 . Its open to all parents of a disabled child from any age or any disability . :-)
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
Do you have to bring your children with you? as my Children are at school.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Hi slharris28 , no from what i know its only for the parents anyhow . Its a parent that has set up the support group and has being done it in their living room and has asked sure start for a room as more people going to it now as i'm sure you know there isnt that many support groups here , thats why this is open for any age of child you have and what ever problems they have x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
the only group i've went to is the one in segal house, but then again it was only really tea and small chat.

Have you been to it before?
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Same here only been to the one at Segal house . I missed the 1st one at sure start as they were having their xmas party as my son goes to sure start as well , so i'm looking forward to this new one , only other support groups i've found in belfast are for certain disabilitys so this one will be good as its for any type and any age of child you have