• Administrators
??? random....can't think why :S

• Administrators
Labour Aides are known to report anything that may be seen to put pressure on Gordon Brown........
So i think some labour supports have obviously reported this.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(02-20-2010, 02:29 PM)Daniel Wrote: Labour Aides are known to report anything that may be seen to put pressure on Gordon Brown........
So i think some labour supports have obviously reported this.

Cheeky buggers! I might just have a few reports to file on their pages later then!9

• Administrators
(02-20-2010, 02:39 PM)fatherjack Wrote: Cheeky buggers! I might just have a few reports to file on their pages later then!9

• VIP
This may be a little long but I wanted to put across how important this petition can be to many families.

When my son was little we had an awful lot of medical equipment to haul around.
He had a trachy so there was the suction machine to manage.
He was oxygen dependant so there was oxygen cylinders.
He had an ileostomy so there was all the stuff for that.
On top of all that there were the usual baby stuff like nappies, bottles, spare clothes, etc.
I don't drive and my husband had just undergone a major operation on his back which left him with permanent mobility problems.
Getting out of the house was a nightmare!

I tried buses a few times.
Because of all the medical equipment his pram had to be the larger kind to be strong enough not to break. It was difficult to manoever.
I couldn't lift it onto a normal bus and the kind where the floor lowered were few and far between. Even if I got onto the bus there was rarely enough space.
I was reduced to tears once by a driver who insisted I take down the pram as I was taking up too much room.
Can you imagine trying to lift out the baby on a moving bus, trying not to dislodge the oxygen tubing which was attached to the trachy, or dislodge the trachy! Then lift out all this heavy equipment, stand and hold the lot of it and the baby whilst folding the pram?
It couldn't be done so I was put off the bus in the middle of nowhere in the rain.

Hospital appointments were often several a week. To get there required the use of hospital transport. Hospital transport means you need to be ready for 8am even if your appointment isn't till 12. Then you may need to wait around for hours for the transport to take you home.

And shopping was truely a nightmare!

What a difference mobility money would have made to us. To have been able to afford to take a taxi when needed would have had such a positive impact on our lives.
Dodgy