• VIP
Not been on in ages due to keeping up to date through facebook (is that cheating?) just thought i would say hello to everyone again and i plan to use the site alot more now im back on my pc rather than my phone, will do a huge update on melissa and hows shes getting on when i have more time, she come along so much and has also gone down hill in some ways, can't win can you

• Administrators
Glad ur back Big Grin yes facebook is cheating!!! Haha but have to admit, on busy days even I do it hehe. Hope your all ok!? How's married life treating you?!xx

• VIP
just the same as unmarried life really haha! feel more of a family now, having the same last name i do think the name day is boring, still laugh when i get called mrs day

• Moderators
welcome back Mrs Day lol at least you dont have to worry about ppl spelling your name wrong Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.