• VIP
Hiya
i know what it's like to struggle with stairs, have you asked your health vistor and GP to write a letter to the council, My support worker also wrote to my local council a few times for us aswell.
We actually got a housing officer from the council out to look at our flat to prove to them that it wasn't suitable for us.
Hope you get sorted soon

• VIP
Hi my health vistor is as bad as my son's social worker , Havent seen or heard from her from my son was 1 . Going to talk to my sons school and see if they can help any way . I'm having trouble with my back today so its been hard getting him up and down to bed, i'm lucky my daughter can help times like this or i'd be really stuck , cant wait to get my MRI scan to see if they can find out what is going on . Seems everyone finds it hard to get a house to suit them
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012