• Moderators
have u filled in the medical needs form with the council meagain? you need to contact shelter for help as doesnt sound as if its safe where you are if he is headbutting the windows and you are struggling with the stairs, plus it wont be long before he is out of his cot and needing a bed so you will need a room big enough to house a bed
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Corinne i've asked his social worker about re housing and they've told me no , i've had hardly any support so i'm bit unsure of what way i've to do things , as for his cot , he is hypermobilty and gets his legs stuck round the bars , cause of this he has bed sores on his head , has give him self black eyes and really bad marks on his legs and feet were he has got stuck , i had a nurse out last year who was to get a bed sorted for him , never heard back from her even though i've rang loads of times , even my son OT got on to it with the nurse and she stopped answering back to her , lets say i'm not to happy about it all . I live in northern ireland so not sure what way the housing works here , its like banging my head off a wall at times :-)
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• Moderators
i dont know if this site is any help http://www.housingadviceni.org/getting-a-housing-executive-house/how-points-are-worked-out/health-and-social-well-being.html its different with every council in england so dont know how it works in northern ireland but it seems a good site.
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Thanks corninne , i will have a look at it and hopefully get something sorted out , need to get something sorted , i already need to get MRI scan done cause of whiplash damage years ago and with doin my tail bone my left arm getting weaker , with my son not standing on his own and being single parent its getting even harder to get him up and down stairs x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
(01-10-2011, 07:59 PM)meagain Wrote: Hi the one i have you can take a few of the panels off to make it smaller and it can go on the wall . They keep telling me when my son is older they will maybe look at moving me , even though i keep fallen down the stairs with him , already done my tail bone in once from it . He is only 2 and a half but his bedroom is so small can only get a cot in it . Hope you do find something soon , just keep pushing at them x
I will definately fight them & i wish you the best of luck it sounds like you really need to move as well.I hate it when people dont do the job they are supposed toDodgy
Mum of 2 lovely boys[Image: smiley-angelic008.gif]

[Image: weight.png]