• Moderators
(01-09-2011, 10:07 PM)meagain Wrote: Hi i seen on Cerebra an area where people are selling items that people have finished with , i know they had one on last time i looked

http://www.cerebra.org.uk/parent_support/freecycle/equipment_available.htm is this the same one?? dont know how long they are on after its gone but worth a shot
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
there is also whizz Children and newlife that help with these things... how old is you child and where in the country are you ... i have a pink one that would need some work doing to it ( a lot of work ) but your more than welcome to have it ... its a bit rusty but a bit of TLC and its could be what you need.

• VIP
We got one through the Variety Club Easy riders program, They paid in full for a tomcat. There are many charities out there. Keep looking is my advice, then you can get it made. Its most certainly worth it.