• Registered
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has a trike for sale or knows where i can buy one for a reasonable price as have been quoted over 1100 pound for one and just cannot afford one on benefits, my son jake is 5 years ild and has cp spastic diplegia and sensory needs he is feeling left out not beeing able to join in with bike rides with his brother and sisters would be grateful for any information thanks and a happy new year to you all

• VIP
You should apply to cerebra, they can help with funding for your trike.

http://www.cerebra.org.uk/
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Cerebra have no funds at moment, i have just seen a trike on ebay buy now just over 200 pounds worth a look.
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Registered
(01-09-2011, 04:13 PM)lexie lamb Wrote: Cerebra have no funds at moment, i have just seen a trike on ebay buy now just over 200 pounds worth a look.

ok thanks ill take a look

• VIP
Hi i seen on Cerebra an area where people are selling items that people have finished with , i know they had one on last time i looked
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012