• Registered
hi we live in the midlands / staffordshire, our daughter has quad spastic cp registered blind global development delay she is now 4 . we would like to meet family's with the same sort of condition as our daughter's, or within in our area

thanks for reading claire

• VIP
Hi Claire

We live in Crewe, our daughter's 3 and she's also got cp and she's registered visually impaired, though she totally refuses to wear her glasses and seems to see quite well.. Smile She's going to school now 5 days a week in mornings and really loves it Smile

Kat

• Registered
hi kat, thanks for your post. our daughter goes to full time school. in stafford . our daughter so also peg feed .
glad your daughter enjoy's school. Smile

claire

• Registered
(01-08-2011, 03:12 PM)ameliasmommy Wrote: hi we live in the midlands / staffordshire, our daughter has quad spastic cp registered blind global development delay she is now 4 . we would like to meet family's with the same sort of condition as our daughter's, or within in our area

thanks for reading claire

hi claire i live in stoke i have a boy cameron he has got lots of problems from epilepsy a kidney disease he's on blind reg and is gdd he is peg fed his mental age is about 3 months if you would like a chat feel free

• VIP
Hi Claire, my daughter, Sophie has CP. She also fed via tube. She isnt blind (vision is checked all the time though)
We live in Birmingham. Sophie is in nursery full time and loves it there.
Happy to chat any time.
Love Sara and Sophie xxxxx