• New member Moderation
Hi - I have just brought off ebay a Mountain Buggy Terrain XL with extended/ajustable foot plate, for £190 including p+p. You do need to keep up the hunt on ebay as they do come up for sale. They are good as they take Children from 4yrs to 8yrs about 35kg and the extendable foot plate can be ajuststed with your child. The only thing is wether your little one will sit in it well for posture etc - i have decised to buy then try thinking i could sell again on ebay if not suitable. The Mountain Buggy company has discontinued this make and you can only find the NEW ones in shops and they are very small. We ahve also thought of the Spcecial Tomato EIO and they do a three wheel - but my OT has had terrible trouble trying to find a rep to we can try it out ( we are in Leeds) good luck

• Registered
Try looking at the liberty x and xl, this is the one we currently have obtained funding for, try cerebra or newlife foundation, both are not means tested, other one to try is your local round table, my son is 5 and this shoould last him a good few yers

• Registered
Hi sorry to bother you all but I have a 6year old that has severe learning difficulties, muscle tone problems, Dyspraxia. He is really struggling with walking very short distances and I am looking for a buggy, can anyone recommend a good buggy or does anyone have one they are going to sell

• VIP
(01-30-2011, 03:17 PM)Sue Rickard Wrote: Hi sorry to bother you all but I have a 6year old that has severe learning difficulties, muscle tone problems, Dyspraxia. He is really struggling with walking very short distances and I am looking for a buggy, can anyone recommend a good buggy or does anyone have one they are going to sell
maclaren major is a good one if you cant get one off hospital there is
mothercare or
ebay
Heart mum of 2 Heart

• Registered
We have a little boy who is unable to walk and our local social services provided us with a maclaren major elite and its fantastic, light weight and just like a standard pushchair on a larger scale. I have seen them advertised on ebay recently. Good luck