• VIP
Thank you such much will look into them , i'm from northern ireland so its sometimes bit harder to get one here and my son social worker is awful and wont help out with anything i ask for
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
(01-12-2011, 07:59 PM)meagain Wrote: Hi do you know if any of these would help with buying sensory toys ? I'm looking to get my son fibre optic lights as they calm him down

Children today, Caudwell children and family fund could possibly help towards toys.

• VIP
(01-12-2011, 09:26 PM)Andrea and Bradley Wrote: The R L Glasspool=Mrs F Moore,charity administrator,second floor,saxon house,182 hope street,walthamstow EH17 4QH TEL:020 85204354
white goods,clothing,holidays,furniture and disabilty equipment Apply via social worker or welfare agency.

my support worker managed to get us a cooker from them

• Registered
hi has anyone applied for a grant for a sensory garden? my 8 year old daughter is sensory impaired and i would love to design a sensory garden for her we have a large garden which is'nt very accessible for her at the moment but does have scope to be a lovely sensory garden unfortunatly as a low income family cannot afford it, if anyone has any ideas where i shoud go for help local council have declined to help

• VIP
(03-30-2011, 09:43 AM)noori76 Wrote: hi has anyone applied for a grant for a sensory garden? my 8 year old daughter is sensory impaired and i would love to design a sensory garden for her we have a large garden which is'nt very accessible for her at the moment but does have scope to be a lovely sensory garden unfortunatly as a low income family cannot afford it, if anyone has any ideas where i shoud go for help local council have declined to help

You could try the family fund