• VIP
Hi was just wondering if anyone out there has any accesories they no longer need for the maclaren major elite buggy which they are willing to sell...Thanks

• Registered
(01-05-2011, 10:34 PM)cornishwelshgirl Wrote: Hi was just wondering if anyone out there has any accesories they no longer need for the maclaren major elite buggy which they are willing to sell...Thanks

Hi
I'm just about to return our Major Elite Buggy to the hospital (we had it on loan and don't need it any more). I bought a sunshade and raincover (which fits over the top of the sunshade) myself to go with it - a buggy's not much use without a raincover I don't think! So I don't need those anymore and would be happy to sell.
Only thing I will need to check is how much it will cost in postage, as the sunshade will not fold up small, then I can give you an idea of price. They're both in perfect condition.
If you're interested let me know by posting a reply.

• Administrators
Postage will be around £4-£7 using a royal mail standard parcel as it tends to go on weight maybe even less Smile
Just need a decent sized box
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(02-07-2011, 08:39 PM)Daniel Wrote: Postage will be around £4-£7 using a royal mail standard parcel as it tends to go on weight maybe even less Smile
Just need a decent sized box

yes please that would be great....and Im happy to pay the postage Wink

• Registered
Hi
Not sure if you are still interested in the sunshade and raincover (sorry I've not checked this site for ages have been a bit busy with everything).
If so I have checked out the prices and they cost me £70 plus £10 postage when I bought them new, so I suggest £25 plus £10 postage for you?
I have made sure I am subscribed to this thread now so I'll get back to you asap if this seems ok to you