• VIP
(10-21-2009, 04:23 AM)Lucy Wrote: We contacted ot ourself, said we had a disabled child and needed a couple of adaptions. They took our name etc and we got a letter off them saying there is a 6 week wait but we would receive another letter with an appointment for someone to come out to our house and assess our needs!
We went through to Children's services through our main council telephone number
Lucy xx

Hi Lucy, thank you. I'll give them a ring. Jo x

• Administrators
(10-21-2009, 09:44 AM)Jo+3 Wrote:
(10-21-2009, 04:23 AM)Lucy Wrote: We contacted ot ourself, said we had a disabled child and needed a couple of adaptions. They took our name etc and we got a letter off them saying there is a 6 week wait but we would receive another letter with an appointment for someone to come out to our house and assess our needs!
We went through to Children's services through our main council telephone number
Lucy xx

Hi Lucy, thank you. I'll give them a ring. Jo x
If you let me know your local council ill try and get a direct number.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
did you manage to make contact with the OT and did you have any luck with them?

• VIP
(10-21-2009, 12:58 PM)Daniel Wrote: did you manage to make contact with the OT and did you have any luck with them?

No not yet we've got alot going on at the mo. We're visiting my mum on sunday and staying there for half term. I thought i'd ring them when iget back.
Jo xx

• Administrators
(10-22-2009, 10:43 AM)Jo+3 Wrote:
(10-21-2009, 12:58 PM)Daniel Wrote: did you manage to make contact with the OT and did you have any luck with them?

No not yet we've got alot going on at the mo. We're visiting my mum on sunday and staying there for half term. I thought i'd ring them when iget back.
Jo xx

Just the thought of me stopping at Lucys mums for a weekConfusedAngelBig Grin

Joking!
Have a nice time and dont forget about us hereTongue