• Registered
Im already in a private rented house, The downstairs is perfect untill you go up stairs and the 2 smaller bedrooms are so tiny they are not big enough to fit a wardrobe and bed in one of them has a cabin in thats my eldest sons room but the bed is unsuitable for him, the other room has a cot and wardrobe in and a tiny yard at the back but the point is Id like to move into a another 3bed house with fair size bedrooms and a small garden enough put a swing in and a small pool for the summer, but the thing is Id have to go private rent again but I have a ccj that will stop us on the credit check it was ok when I moved in here as I was upfront and told the landlord and he gave me the benefit of the doubt, but these other houses that would suit our needs are though agencys and they wont allow someone with a ccj. Ive never been behind on the rent or owe any rent the house is in tip top shape, There is the point of paying the ccj but how long will it take for it to clear on my credit rating or is there any other way around it its the only thing I owe (£366 gas bill)but i was told it stays on your record for 5years. Sorry for it being so long and just wondering if anyone knows what my options could be. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

• VIP
Hi i'm not sure about that . Could you not ask your landlord if they have any bigger homes that you could rent ?
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• Registered
He only has 4 in this area and they are already occupied, dont want to move out of this area has its good for Bradleys education they have have brought him on heaps and bounds thanks for your reply tho x

• Administrators
Ccjs do impact on tenancys however most letting agents are understanding in the current climate.
Usually they will ask for a guarntor on the property or an additonal months deposit.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
I hope you get sorted out with something . Even ask your landlord if they know anyone who would be willing to help you's out with finding a home . I'm also looking at the moment . With not working at the moment its hard to find someone that will take housing benefit . Good luck x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012