• Administrators
Right then....
You have housing medical needs and the council have an obligation to provide you a higher band and housing.

The department i suggest you contact as soon as possible is:

Housing Options and Assessments Team
Telephone: 020 8313 4098
E-mail: housing.options@bromley.gov.uk
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm

You need to ask for a medical needs assesment on the basis that your current property does not allow your childs needs to be met.

Do me another favour run up to the box room with a measuring tape and let me know the sizes of that room as there sometimes presents another option.
Also you mention another child coming to stay what is the relationship and age of the child.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
thanks for ure help as with a lot of things in this house the tape measure has totally disapeared so will have to get a new one and measure it then the other child is my other daughter who is 8 years old and lives full time with her dad and comes and stayes on the occasonal weekend with me when ive spoken to the council about this they say they cannont inclued my eldist daughter in the houseing situation as she doesnt live here full time and even if she did as she was a girl it still wouldnt help

• Administrators
The reason i ask about measurements is that each person and child has to have a set amount of space per room and anything under this size means the room is not classed as a bedroom.
We secured a move from a private rent onto the council list using this clause and got a move very quickly!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE