• Registered
im curently living with my disabled daughter my partner and his mum its a situation that isnt helping my deppression we are on the council list but only at band d it doesent help that i clash with my mother in law over my daughters sleep pattern and my daughter getting up between 4 and 5 every morning its so hard i dont have my own space to do physio on katie or anything like that

• Administrators
Right so a few things here.
Have you completed a medical needs assesment in order to gain medical priority?
Also how many bedrooms does the property have and just remind me how old your daughter is now?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
my daughter is 6 it a 3 bed house but she is in a box room with bunk beds with not much room once beds are in there( we need the bunk beds for when my eldist daughter comes to stay) i dont know what the medical needs assement is the only form i have filled out is the standard council one nobody has given me any help katies hasent even got a social worker its all done buy duty and i havent seen ss for over a year apart from when they decided to come and investigate if we were miss treating her becouse she has so many bruses( we was cleared and she is undergoing tests at the hospital to find out if there is a cause)

• Administrators
Here we go then....
You can bump this from a BAND D very easily.
What council are you with?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
its bromley council but we are living in a housing assoation house in my mother in laws name i have no space katie cant do her school homework in peace as no room in her bedroom and mother in law has tv on all the time (katie gets distracted easly)and cant do it in my bedroom as partner sleeps during the day as he works nights im so frustrated by it all and its seriously affecting my mental health ive tried to get my mental health worker to help but as normal my request has fallen on deaf ears