• VIP
(12-31-2010, 06:54 PM)Daniel Wrote: What did you find the hardest challenge in terms of your sons care needs?

For us Daniel it was keeping Christopher clean, now that he's 15 he has started to do what 15 yr olds do but usually in the privet of their own bedrooms, and because of this he rips his nappys and there is always a mess everywhere over him and this will happen up tp 7/8 times a day so with that and his normal washing and showering we would do it was a nightmare.
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up

• VIP
(12-31-2010, 07:30 PM)elainesmyth Wrote: yes we had no water from monday and this morning we woke up to water got shpowers etc and went shopping came home this afternoon to no water again grrr just glad we didnt throw out our bottles etc getting a bit fed up with it especially since we heard all the water has been redirected to belfast for the new year celebrations im livid xx

Hey Elaine didn't know you where in the same boat contact the Banbridge Leader and let them know they are butting abit in the paper about us.
Also contact your local Councillor it was Seamas Doyle who got Margaret Richie MLA involved and she got us put on the Critical care List which means they will bring water out to you if you need it.

Take care xxxx

• VIP
Hi i was without water as well . The website was a nightmare to get any info on and then the timetable was given out that was a waste of time . I didnt go as long with out water . We had to go get our own water but you had to take bottles or things with you to fill . I dont drive so i wasnt able to do that and with my son being in wheelchair couldnt have done it so had to get someone to go buy me loads of water. Its still playing up a bit and as my son use's a big bath chair its been nightmare washing him like that as the water pressure is so low , so have had to bath him normally which isnt as easy at all. Just hope thats all the drama over with it all now
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
(01-01-2011, 12:03 PM)meagain Wrote: Hi i was without water as well . The website was a nightmare to get any info on and then the timetable was given out that was a waste of time . I didnt go as long with out water . We had to go get our own water but you had to take bottles or things with you to fill . I dont drive so i wasnt able to do that and with my son being in wheelchair couldnt have done it so had to get someone to go buy me loads of water. Its still playing up a bit and as my son use's a big bath chair its been nightmare washing him like that as the water pressure is so low , so have had to bath him normally which isnt as easy at all. Just hope thats all the drama over with it all now

Hi Meagain
Thinking of you right now it really has been a Christmas to remember for all the wrong reasons.
Just heard the news there some scumbags vandalize a water tank in Coalisland that was put there for the ones without water and let all the water out.
Life's has been hard enough without these idiots

• VIP
Hi i know Berniethebolt its been a christmas to remember , 1st the snow and still waiting on post to come as well and then the water . We've had few nights without water again, but hopefully it will be back to normal again . Hope your water has been sorted out as well . Thats evil them doing that to the water but its the way some people are .
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012