• VIP
no they are just processing the change in circumstances... we have phones them a couple ov times n they just say its head office that deal with it now n all the people on the phone no is its still being processed and they dont no how long it will take...but 5 weeks is still a long time, im gunna wait til tues wen we get our tax credits and if they still no change them im gunna fone em again!

• Banned
i would chase this up kerry coz when we found out about matthew having a disability and when we got his DLA award we phoned them straight away and it updated. we never had time to wait. it was done immediately.

• Administrators
Same here.
It updated over 24 hours and payment was upped the week after along with the backdated ammount!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
ive been waiting almost 3 weeks now, i rang them yesterday after almost a week of holding trying to get through. they had no records of the previous 2 phone calls i made to tell them i got middle rate dla for my little boy Sad so i gave them all the info they needed again, n now im playing the waiting game again Sad