• VIP
hi we was awarded dla about 3 weeks ago and phoned the tax credits a couple of days later so we have been waiting for the tax credits decision for over 2 weeks now since telling them about the dla, im just wondering how long you usually have to wait to hear back from them?
thanks kerry x

• Administrators
Was this a brand new application for tax credits or was this just to inform them of the chane of circumstance and have the element added to tax credits?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
it was just to inform them of a change in circumstances, no the elements have not been added to our tax credits, when we phoned them they said they would write to us with a decision but like i said that was over 2 weeks ago almost 3weeks.

• Administrators
How odd, we just notified them over the phone that we had been awarded higher rate dla and they updated it strait away, the severe disability element was in out tax credits the following week, just took 48hrs for the system to update the claim! I don't see what decision they have to make, I thought it was automatic! Correct me if I'm wrong (dan) hehe xx

• Administrators
So your currently in receipt of payments for tax credits yes?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE