• Administrators
A bit of a result here.
I made a long winded compaint and all comments have been removed from the article and no more comments are being accepted.
Maybe it was my complaint or a major influx of complaints from various people either way people have been stopped from peddling there horrendous views.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
Hi Corinne,
You hit the nail on the head there with you points about things not being picked up years ago.
How many conditions were undiagnosed until recently,many!
Many years ago children with my sons condition didnt live to see the age of 7 because of no actual diagnosis but now days with the testing and research life span is longer.
Goes to show its the same with many things its all about research and finding out about conditions more!!!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
thats great that they have removed them, thats exactly why they make these sort of comments because autism is becoming more well known now, more people have heard of it and it has now been realised that there are varying degrees of it and not just the classic autism that would of been diagnosed years ago.
Our christmas went really well actually, Seliona was really quiet and did take about 3 adn a half hours to open all her presents but there werent any major problems which im glad about.

• Administrators
ahhh thats excellent!! euan wasnt too bad, great in the morning, a little over excited.....ran around in circles at the site of his bike and he wanted everything opened to play with straight away but we've been able to pace him a little so its not total carnage!! Emily was shockingly great and alfie well....hes just a lil angel lol his santa suit is adorable, will post a pic later

Merry Xmas still everyone!!! xxxx

• Moderators
when matt was diagnosed 14 years ago i had never even heard of autism!!! thats why i went to library and got a book that was unfortunatly written in the 60's lol, i think its great that most people nowadays have heard about autism and with the internet if they havent heard of something they can find out and meet great people like on here who will give support.

glad everyone had a good xmas
xx corinne:cmas_emoticon074:
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.