• Registered
ive sent u a email eh im in central scotland thanks that would be great

• Registered
(12-17-2010, 09:55 PM)Rachel Williams Wrote: Hi there, I have a 4yr old son with CF, who was diagnosed at three and a half weeks old. I know exactly what your feeling, if you fancy a chat PM me always nice to chat with someone that is experiencing the same as me. :-)
Thanks yeah it is nice to talk to others who experience the same thing hope ur wee boy is doing well and looking forward to christmas

• Registered
(12-18-2010, 08:15 PM)CFMUMMA Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 09:55 PM)Rachel Williams Wrote: Hi there, I have a 4yr old son with CF, who was diagnosed at three and a half weeks old. I know exactly what your feeling, if you fancy a chat PM me always nice to chat with someone that is experiencing the same as me. :-)
Thanks yeah it is nice to talk to others who experience the same thing hope ur wee boy is doing well and looking forward to christmas

He's doing really well thanks, although we have had a 6wks of extra antibiotics due to the weather. He's so excited about christmas as he has asked santa for take along thomas lol. Hows things with your little one?

• Established member
Hi
I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter with cf, as well as cerebral palsy and a visual impairment. She was diagnosed at birth with cf then had a brain haemorrhage at a month old which resulted in the cp. She's been relatively well til now cf wise... a few colds which mean more antibiotics but nothing really serious so far... hope it stays that way. We use a saline nebuliser and give her chest physio twice a day. It seems so time consuming at the beginning but it soon becomes just part of your routine. It would be nice to chat.
Doon

• VIP
My son has had more chest infections, flus, pneumonia's then hot dinners so he has constant anti biotics three times a week and has chest physio anything from twice a day to ten times it depends how bad his chest is. Does anyone else have trouble using public transport or going to crowded places? I have had to all but avoid people because other wise he just gets sick and poorly again!!
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh