• Registered
Is there any other parents out there with Cystic Fibrosis child . My little girl is 2 and a half she was diagnosed at birth just looking for people who can relate as I feel like im just chasing my tail every day

• Registered
hi there, one of my very good friends has a little girl aged 4 with CF. i can pass your details onto her if you like??? where abouts do you live???

• VIP
Hi, My son doesn't have CF as he doesn't fit all of the criteria but he fits 90% of it and has 90% of the same treatment as CF children and we basically live the same life as a CF child. He also has Autism and heart as well as other lung problems and he is currently undergoing investigations into discovering what other brain damage he has. But I can very much relate and would be verry happy to chat Big Grin
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Registered
Hi there, I have a 4yr old son with CF, who was diagnosed at three and a half weeks old. I know exactly what your feeling, if you fancy a chat PM me always nice to chat with someone that is experiencing the same as me. :-)

• Registered
'lubynoo. Yeah we had the heal prick test then 2 sweat tests to get it confirmed the treatments and that leave u exhausted by the end of the day i hope ur little one is doing well be more than happy to chat with u