• Moderators
do you have any hospital letters that say what your son has or would your doctor write a letter? i dont know if that would be acceptable as proof as have never been (matt has decided he is 5 again and prefers kiddie rides yet when he was 5 i couldnt keep him off the scary rides go figure hehe) i know Daniel and Lucy went earlier in the year so might have more information.
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
I don't have anything at hand because I am being messed about by the doctors. We aren't even getting the wheelchair we were promised now. I might be able to ask his consultant to just write down his symptoms and see if that helps. If not I could just ask them and explain the situation and see if they are feeling nice.

Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Administrators
Legoland accept a letter of diagnosis so disney might too but you might be best to phone them direct and ask/explain your predicament. They asked us for blue badge/dla letter....when did you apply!? I filled out euans renewal the other week and they said I'd have a decision in 8weeks this time! And his doc has had the letters already to fill out so depending on when you filled it in you might be lucky enough to get a reply Smile!x

• VIP
I have called them direct a few times but they don't seem to know much and I can't call inside the park direct from here so it is annoying!! I did speak to someone who was a little useful but all i got was maybes there was no definitive answer which is frustrating. I think I will just have to take a risk and try and get a letter from the doctor and see if that is good enough, I mean I would think him being in a wheelchair would be a good indication that something is wrong but you never know.

I sent my DLA form weeks ago but they have only just got it due to postage and snow reasons so I suppose the 3 months goes from now which is joyful!! The blue badge people are just as unhelpful and won't give him one unless the DLA comes through so I am just stuck in limbo. I am going to have to buy a cheap wheelchair to go and then just see if I can speak to them and explain the situation, that armed with a letter from the doctor explaining the situation will hopefully be enough.

Thanks for all the advice Big Grin
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh