• VIP
I'm going to struggle a bit over christmas getting on here, so I'd just like to wish all our members and their wonderful children a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from myself and the family. We're all going to have great time, hope you all are too :cmas_emoticon066:

I'll be raising a glass to Lucy and Daniel, cheers chucks for creating this site :cmas_emoticon030: ((Hugs)) to the Children, hope they're spoilt rotten by santa :cmas_emoticon029:

Have a good one folks :cmas_emoticon001:

• Administrators
(12-21-2009, 10:10 PM)MaggieMay Wrote: I'm going to struggle a bit over christmas getting on here, so I'd just like to wish all our members and their wonderful children a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from myself and the family. We're all going to have great time, hope you all are too :cmas_emoticon066:

I'll be raising a glass to Lucy and Daniel, cheers chucks for creating this site :cmas_emoticon030: ((Hugs)) to the Children, hope they're spoilt rotten by santa :cmas_emoticon029:

Have a good one folks :cmas_emoticon001:
Hi Maggie,
Thanks for the message.
Me and Lucy wish you and your family a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
What plans you got for christmas?

Also thank you for the kind words about the site,just really glad its working out so far.
Been going now since October and things are growing nicely and hopefully 2010 will bring bigger and better things to the site.
The site is working because of amazing members like you without the members there would be no site.:cmas_emoticon019:
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE