• VIP
sent, but as yet not received xxx post is mega slow here at the mo xxx
Mags, Mum to Ash (12) and Zak (4). Zak has very severe spastic quad CP, Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, Reg blind, Gastrostomy fed, profound GDD, Epilepsy and bloomin' cute.

• VIP
I received mine yesterday morning. Fairly sure I know what it is and will be going in the suitcase (still wrapped) ready for Xmas morning in Florida. Thanks to my SS for it.

I posted mine this morning (1st class recorded) so should hopefully be received tomorrow or Saturday. I found it really difficult to buy this and just hope the person likes what I got, hence taking so long to buy it(and been so busy last few weeks).

xxxxxxx

• VIP
(12-16-2010, 09:32 PM)Sara Sophies Mummy Wrote: I received mine yesterday morning. Fairly sure I know what it is and will be going in the suitcase (still wrapped) ready for Xmas morning in Florida. Thanks to my SS for it.

I posted mine this morning (1st class recorded) so should hopefully be received tomorrow or Saturday. I found it really difficult to buy this and just hope the person likes what I got, hence taking so long to buy it(and been so busy last few weeks).

xxxxxxx

Wow!! Christmas morning in Florida!! Are you going to visit family, jut a holiday or other? Sounds amazing!!
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Just a holiday lubynoo. I cant wait, had a stressful few months and really need a break now.

• VIP
Oh wow hope you have a lovely time!! Will you be visiting Mickey or just Florida? Hopefully the break will do you all good. I always want to go away for christmas but I am too traditional can't bring myself to lol.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh