• Moderators
i do realise that jokes are made about disabled people and i am guilty of smiling at one last night as well as one about fat people but the difference was it was light hearted and about adults not children, we should always protect our children and if that sort of attitude is repeated on the streets then of course we can blame people like frankie boyle as his fans mentallity is if he has said it then it must be ok to repeat it, the same way that jokes about michael jackson spread like wildfire when he died even inapropriate ones

the joke i am talking about is, a lifeguard blew his whistle at a swimmer and said " you are veering out of your lane" to which the swimmer replied "but i have only got one arm" and the lifeguard said "well only use one leg then"
the fat joke

i got up of my seat on the train to offer it to a young lady today but she said with discust "i am not pregnant you know?" to which the gentleman replied "well lose a bit of weight and u never know your luck" wink
now as a fat person i do find some fat jokes to be upsetting but i giggled all way upstairs to bed with that one

perhaps we are expecting too much but it would be nice to not have ppl sneering at my son for daring to say hello to somebody or a friend who is in a wheelchair to actually be able to get a space on a bus without having abuse shouted at her for daring to cause someone to drop a buggy down and sit child on their knee, i dont think while people make jokes like this for shock attitudes are going to improve
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Has anyone heard anything more on this??
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Sorry just seen it, i must've missed it. But well done to all that complained xx
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux