• VIP
I'm unsure of what to say, could you please help me with this please, as i really want to make a complaint.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Administrators
I just put that I was highly offended by what he said and that his 'comedy' crossed the line. I thought it was out of order to insult a vulnerable disabled child and justify it with comedy x

• VIP
Thanks Lucy, i've put a complaint in, hopefully they'll do something about it. I found this

The body responsible for regulating the media, OFCOM, has said that they will now begin an investigation into the event on the back of this complaint.

Katie had also attacked Channel Four when complaining about Boyle’s joke, saying that they were effectively endorsing discrimination for a cheap laugh. The head of comedy for the channel Shane Allen refuted these claims. He emphasised that they know Frankie’s style of comedy can be sometimes extreme, but that they broadcast a strong warning before each show so that viewers are forewarned about the potential material that will be used.

Katie Price dismissed this defence by saying that they were allowing jokes about disabilities, when they would not allow similar kinds of jokes about race. She even claimed that it was not about her, only that Harvey is her son, but it was about discriminating against people with disabilites.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
you mean this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jKsZoRPwKk
and its discusting
yes reported to ofcom
Heart mum of 2 Heart

• Administrators
She's exactly right though, they wouldn't allow it about race/sexuality etc so why disability? And a child too? The most vulnerable section of society?! Someone on the facebook page said that their child got laughed at for being in a wheelchair but how are we meant to educate society if we allow these kind of jokes to be made and she's right! Shame on channel 4 x