• Administrators
A television program titled "Tramadol nights" which aired earlier last week and was repeated on Friday hosted by Frankie Boyle has caused outrage after airing some outragous comments.
These comments were aimed at Jordans son Harvey who is disabled.

The comments which were aired were as follows:

‘Apparently Jordan and Peter Andre are fighting over Harvey. Eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him.’

The other comment was:

‘I have a theory that Katie Price married a cage fighter because she needed someone strong enough to stop Harvey from f****** her.’

This is not the first time that Frankie Boyle has aimed his unfunny jokes at the disabled.

In April, Boyle was embroiled in an on-stage argument with audience member Sharon Smith, 37, after he referred to children with Down’s syndrome as ‘mongoloids’ and joked they were destined for an early death. Boyle saw that Mrs Smith, who was in the audience, had turned towards her husband Keiron. Boyle asked her why she was talking. Mrs Smith, whose daughter Tanzie has Down’s syndrome, later explained: ‘I said, “My daughter is five and she has Down’s syndrome and we are upset by some of your comments.” Instead of saying sorry he said: “Oh well, it’s all true isn’t it?” ’

The most shocking thing about this episode which aired is that it was not a live show but cleared by Chanel 4 prior to airing and approved for viewing by a senior manager.

Can i ask that those who are outraged at Frankie Boyles comments please contact ofcom to register a complaint

https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg

I urge those to make a stand against channel 4 and register a complaint so that channel 4 and Frankie Boyle understand that jokes about the most vunerable in society are not a matter in which jokes should be made.

Please also put this page on your faceboook page and urge your friends and family to view this story and complain
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
done xx

• VIP
do you know the date and time the programme was aired, as you need to select this when making a complaint.
carrie x

• VIP
found it, 10th Dec 23.05.

• Administrators
It was first aired on Tuesday night 7th December and then re-aired on Friday 10th December Channel 4 showed the episode again twice on Friday night – at 11.05pm and again on Channel 4+1 an hour later.

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE