• Registered
Hi everyone, i am new here. I'm not a parent to a disabled child, but i am disabled myself. I basically joined the forum to tell you about my project which i am hoping some of you may be interested in. It's called 'Hugo's Hope'. I make unique handmade toys for children who are suffering from life threatening or long term illness and disability free of charge. Hugo was designed as a friend for children who regularly visit or stay in hospital.

please visit my website

www.wix.com/hugoshope/Hugo

On the website you can refer a child to be considered for their own Hugo the mouse, see other children who have received one, and also leave a message in Hugo's Guestbook!

Thank you

• Administrators
(12-21-2009, 10:36 AM)wheelchairteen Wrote: Hi everyone, i am new here. I'm not a parent to a disabled child, but i am disabled myself. I basically joined the forum to tell you about my project which i am hoping some of you may be interested in. It's called 'Hugo's Hope'. I make unique handmade toys for children who are suffering from life threatening or long term illness and disability free of charge. Hugo was designed as a friend for children who regularly visit or stay in hospital.

please visit my website

www.wix.com/hugoshope/Hugo

On the website you can refer a child to be considered for their own Hugo the mouse, see other children who have received one, and also leave a message in Hugo's Guestbook!

Thank you
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for confirming a few things earlier i just have to be confident on the people we have on the forum.
Just to get a bit of background so members know more:
  • What made you start doing this?
  • How is it funded?
  • How long have you been doing this?
  • How many children have you helped so far?
  • Also what safety steps are undertaken to ensure they meet safety guidelines so they are safe for children?
  • Also if you want to donate one to a member here for a review im sure somebody would be delighted!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE