• Registered
My name is claire and I have a 9 year old daughter who has special and complex needs. I am also have 3 other children.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

• VIP
Hey, I'm Leigh and I have one very special and very sickly and complicated little boy. Wow three. I feel amazed by anyone that has more then one as I know I couldn't do it lol. I've only been joined up a few days but they are really nice and helpful here Big Grin
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
I meant four not three lol
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Hi Claire welcome :-) Hope you find this site very useful . I know i have . I've a 2 and half year old son with severe learning disability and also suspected sensory processing disorder. I also have a 14 year old daughter who has no problems but being a typical teenager and more work than my son lol :-)
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• Administrators
Hi and welcome to the forum!! We have 3 children Big Grin but our middle son has a very rare genetic disorder called cystinosis he's 3.5. Anythin you need just give us a shout Smile xx