• Established member
We have just had a lovely (but cold) day out at Greenacres animal farm near Queensferry north wales. The staff there were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. We saw father christmas on his sleigh led by reindeers and he stopped to have a chat with us. Afterwards we went into the grotto which is the best grotto i have seen in years and then had photos taken with the reindeers. They have a few rides there and my baby neice was allowed on my 10 year olds knee. I think it would be fine for pushing a wheelchair around as there are ramps into the cafe and they have a disabled tiolet. The car park is right next to the entrance and its free parking. My daughter has aspergers and became very upset on the bouncy castle because she was so cold. The attendant moved from her desk which was near a heater and let my daughter sit there so she could warm up and calm down while the others played. She also gave me the ticket back as my daughter was only on there for a minute. There were not many people there today which made things easier. I am just so happy that we have had such a nice day out

• VIP
(12-05-2010, 09:44 PM)tjay Wrote: We have just had a lovely (but cold) day out at Greenacres animal farm near Queensferry north wales. The staff there were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. We saw father christmas on his sleigh led by reindeers and he stopped to have a chat with us. Afterwards we went into the grotto which is the best grotto i have seen in years and then had photos taken with the reindeers. They have a few rides there and my baby neice was allowed on my 10 year olds knee. I think it would be fine for pushing a wheelchair around as there are ramps into the cafe and they have a disabled tiolet. The car park is right next to the entrance and its free parking. My daughter has aspergers and became very upset on the bouncy castle because she was so cold. The attendant moved from her desk which was near a heater and let my daughter sit there so she could warm up and calm down while the others played. She also gave me the ticket back as my daughter was only on there for a minute. There were not many people there today which made things easier. I am just so happy that we have had such a nice day out

(12-05-2010, 10:35 PM)sweetgiz Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 09:44 PM)tjay Wrote: We have just had a lovely (but cold) day out at Greenacres animal farm near Queensferry north wales. The staff there were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. We saw father christmas on his sleigh led by reindeers and he stopped to have a chat with us. Afterwards we went into the grotto which is the best grotto i have seen in years and then had photos taken with the reindeers. They have a few rides there and my baby neice was allowed on my 10 year olds knee. I think it would be fine for pushing a wheelchair around as there are ramps into the cafe and they have a disabled tiolet. The car park is right next to the entrance and its free parking. My daughter has aspergers and became very upset on the bouncy castle because she was so cold. The attendant moved from her desk which was near a heater and let my daughter sit there so she could warm up and calm down while the others played. She also gave me the ticket back as my daughter was only on there for a minute. There were not many people there today which made things easier. I am just so happy that we have had such a nice day out

Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
dont know what happend to last post lol

but yes ill have to have a look at there when i go on holiday at north wales next wear
Heart mum of 2 Heart