• Registered
hi,my name is susan,i have a 13 year old daughter who has down syndrom/autism/epilepsy.i allso have 24 year old son daughter 26 and 24,3 grandkids 5 months/10 year/6 years,a dog,and an ole man,lol,and a sense of humor and god dont we need that,lol,i would love to chat to any one that lives in the same world as me,my daughter does not like leaving the house so feel isolated at times although i have a great family they dont really understand,she has not attended school 4 the last year and feel let down by the system.i live in the east end of london,so as i said would love to chat .i have lots of info i need and may allso be able to give some back.

• VIP
Hi Susan, bloody hell.. and a partridge in a pear tree eh?!!Big GrinBig Grin You must be shattered!

Where in the east end are you? I'm origionally a saaarf east London gal from Lewisham, but moved to Brentwood when I was pregnant as I was just sick of London.

Tough area for extra services I guess, I worked at a drug and alcohol service in Southwark and Lambeth years ago and there was just no funding for health services.

I'm always up for a natter, a laugh or a moan, just holler!
Keely x

• Administrators
All these Essex peoples its like Birds of a Feather Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(04-09-2010, 08:44 PM)Daniel Wrote: All these Essex peoples its like Birds of a Feather Big Grin

PMSL OI OI we're the classy bunch innit?!! Tongue
Now where did I put that bottle of Lambrini..............Dodgy
Keely x

• Administrators
(04-09-2010, 09:05 PM)keelyjrs Wrote:
(04-09-2010, 08:44 PM)Daniel Wrote: All these Essex peoples its like Birds of a Feather Big Grin

PMSL OI OI we're the classy bunch innit?!! Tongue
Now where did I put that bottle of Lambrini..............Dodgy
Had me chuckling out loud then Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE