• Registered
(12-20-2009, 09:00 PM)keelyjrs Wrote: hi guys

just wondered if anyone is from Essex? I live in Brentwood, and we go to SNAP. Would like to meet other families in the area

Hi, i know its an older post but i've only just joined! We live in corringham, about 20 mins away from brentwood, and we also go to SNAP, we love it! Luca is at school now so we wont be going to SNAP on a monday any more, but we're doing a couple of the courses in June, we're down for toileting and sleeping. We'll also be going to the holiday clubs so i'm sure we'll bump in to each other at some point!

• Registered
(12-20-2009, 09:00 PM)keelyjrs Wrote: hi guys

just wondered if anyone is from Essex? I live in Brentwood, and we go to SNAP. Would like to meet other families in the area

Hi I live in Westcliff on - sea not to far away, and and a member of snap, I have two sons ages 13 1nd 18 on the Autisic spectrum , so theres never a dull moment in my house !
would love to heaar from you Betty

• Registered
(03-26-2010, 12:55 PM)sim Wrote: hi im in southend,i have been on a couple of trips from snaps

Hi I live in Westcliff on - sea and joined today, i have two sons on the autisic specrum. we have a lot of fun !
love to hear from you betty

• VIP
I have just come home from there today they do a Friday coffee morning 10-12 for £2 the Children have a great time in a lovely safe environment and I get to sit down and have a HOT coffee for a change...lol
You should go sometime or give then a ring to see what's available to suit you
Thanks ddsaps

• VIP
Hi guys

We should all try and meet somewhere central like a nice park or something now the weather is on our side
Keely x